Monday, July 27, 2009

Can you come up with sports moments?

Ok this is really quite simple. I need your feedback. All you have to do is come up with your top 5 all time sports moments. If you can not come up with 5 sports moments you will never forget in your lifetime, you might as well rip up your fan card because you are not a true sports fan. I can't make this any simpler. I do not care what sport the moment happened. I do not care what year it happened in. I just want to know you all time top 5 sports moment that occurred in your life so far. My email address is mccall316@yahoo.com. Email me by next Monday with your top 5. I am telling you, you do not want to miss out on being a part of this blog I am going to write. It is going to be one of the best blogs I have personally ever written. Thank you.

J Call

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Small town guy from Iowa. I went to school in Dallas and graduated. I work for 105.3 KNOD radio station in Harlan Iowa as the news director. I love sports and wrestling. You can catch my thoughts on everything sports and wrestling on bigbadsportsdaddy.com