Friday, June 26, 2009

The Bash Predictions

Yes I know what you are thinking, another double header for J Call. You gotta love it baby. WOOO! The WWE has set up a nice pay per view coming up this Sunday at The Bash. This may not be a better ppv than Extreme Rules but it has to be better than Judgement Day. The card is not quite finalized but I read the spoilers for Smackdown so I have the full card. Time to look into my crystal ball and tell you what the WWE is going to do this Sunday at The Bash.

Womens Title
Michelle McCool vs Melina (c). Melina walks into the Bash as the WWE womens champ. She has had the title for quite sometime. Michelle is a solid wrestler and I like this match up. WWE is doing a good job on Smackdown with their Divas, I cant say the same for Raw. Michelle has a chance to become the first ever woman to hold both the Diva and Women title. I dont think thats happening Sunday. Melina wins in a solid contest.

Unified Tag Titles
The Colons (c) vs Legacy. I guess Rhodes and DiBiase are not Priceless any longer. This feud has not been built up enough. They had nice contests the last 2 weeks. There have not been any backstage videos nor interviews. I love tag matches but hardly any story to this match. I have said it for 2 weeks, give the belts to Legacy. If you have read my other ppv blogs, I rarely get what I want. This time, I do. Legacy wins the tag titles.

Scramble Match for the ECW Title
Tommy Dreamer (c) vs Mark Henry vs Christian vs Swagger vs Finlay. I have been reading reports that the WWE has not enjoyed having Dreamer as champ. They dont believe he is over with the fans. Well when a wrestler hardly ever wins matches and is buried for five years what do you think the fans are going to believe? My head hurts trying to think about how the WWE writers think. Dreamer deserves to keep the belt. Will the WWE be patient? Swagger gets the ECW belt back.

IC Title vs Mask
Y2J Chris Jericho (c) vs Rey Mysterio. I told you this was going to happen back at Extreme Rules. I believe this will be the final match with Jericho and Rey. This feud has been great. No chance Rey loses his mask. He had it happen to him in WCW and he wasnt happy about it. The mask is his life, career, and legacy. Rey gets the IC title back.

Singles Match
John Cena vs The Miz. Finally! I have watched Miz run his mouth for weeks. Now it is the time to put up or shut up. The Miz has been dominating this feud, just like Show. Miz got the upper hand on the Raw before the ppv, just like Show. Cena beat Show in every ppv match. I want to believe the WWE will give the Miz the push. I just can't see it. Cena wins at the Bash.

World Heavyweight Championship
CM Punk (c) vs Jeff Hardy. CM Punk still isnt a heel, but he isnt a face either. I like this stage of evolving character. Jeff Hardy deserves the World Title, but so does Punk. He has to become a major player in the WWE and on Smackdown. Punk and Hardy will have more matches over the summer. This will be fun and entertaining. Punk will win by cheating and turn full fledge heel.

WWE Title Match
3 Stages of Hell
Randy Orton (c) vs HHH. I am trying to focus so hard on my crystal ball to get the winner of this match. Not only will I give you the winner of the match but each stage. The first fall is a regular match. As I said on the Raw blog this match has only happened once. 2001 No Way Out HHH vs Stone Cold. The first fall in that match was a regular match. HHH said back then he would break Austin's spirit in the 1st fall. He failed. Austin won the first fall. This time, HHH will win the first fall. The 2nd fall is a falls count anywhere. I can bet this match gets brutal. For the love of god, give me some blood in the match! This part of hell will look and feel a lot like the last man standing match on Raw. HHH will win this fall and even the score at 1 a piece. 3rd and final fall is a stretcher match. This is where it gets hazy. I know I have to make a choice. I can see why HHH should be champion. I can see why Orton should be the champ. Orton needs it more. Orton wins the stretcher match and keeps the title.

The Bash will finish with all 3 members of Legacy holding a belt. I hope Raw starts some new story lines. The WWE needs to change up the WWE title situation. I want to see more than just HHH, Batista, and Orton in main events. By the way where the hell is the US champ Kofi on this card. Should be a fun ppv this Sunday. Thanks for reading.

J Call

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Small town guy from Iowa. I went to school in Dallas and graduated. I work for 105.3 KNOD radio station in Harlan Iowa as the news director. I love sports and wrestling. You can catch my thoughts on everything sports and wrestling on bigbadsportsdaddy.com