Sunday, May 31, 2009

I want your feedback

Hey whats up its J Call here. I need your help. If you have been keeping up with my blogs you would know i love wrestling. Now I want to know how much you love wrestling. I am asking you to email me on the best wrestler entrance ever. I will personally read every single email you send me. I will post the best ones i receive, along with who I believe has the best entrance ever. You must go in detail on why he or she has the greatest ever. Is it the music, way they walk, what they do once in the ring, a combination of everything? I look forward to reading them. Oh, the email lol. Send your feedback to mccall316@yahoo.com. Thank you very much. Be sure to check out my Raw blog on Tuesday morning as well.

J Call

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Small town guy from Iowa. I went to school in Dallas and graduated. I work for 105.3 KNOD radio station in Harlan Iowa as the news director. I love sports and wrestling. You can catch my thoughts on everything sports and wrestling on bigbadsportsdaddy.com