Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Judgement Day has Arrived

The WWE has tried to build any kind of momentum it can heading into this Sunday. I believe they have in some storylines Smack should build alittle bit more. Since I wont be able to blog again this week. Its time to see whats going to happen at the pay per view this Sunday. Judgement Day has arrive and I look into my crystal ball and tell you what will happen.

CM Punk vs Umaga. Im very excited to have Umaga back. He is a great wrestler and the gimmick works for me. CM has tried to cash in a few times but everytime Umaga is there. Umaga has had most of the momentum heading into the ppv. CM Punk will win this match. I dont see him cashing in later in the night either. Feud continues after the ppv.

John Cena vs The Big Show. Ive felt in the last few weeks that this is exactly what the WWE needs to do with Show. Hes a main eventer, yet hes always in bad storylines. He got his chance at mania earlier this year to show off his talent. Cena has been beatin to a pulp the last 2 weeks. Cena wins the match with an FU or throwback, whatever. But Show lays him out after the match and Cena will be gone for a month or 2. Yes this is gonna hurt Raw even more.

IC Champ Rey Mysterio vs Chris Jericho. I love this feud. I love both competitors. Rey can fly around the ring and y2j can make it even more fun and entertaining. I had been reading reports Jericho asked for this feud and wants it to last a while. Spoiler alert, Rey had a knee injury happen to him on Superstars this week causing panic during Smacks taping. Rey is said to be fine and its not serious. I hope the reports I got are right. Rey defends his title in a succesful way.

The All American American Jack Swagger vs ECW Champion Christian. If you have missed ECW and the entire build to this feud, what were you thinking? Christian has been able to show off his mic skills and Swagger has shown improvement. I hope this isnt the end of the feud. Swagger comes close but loses. Captain Charisma vs Swagger vs Dreamer at the ECW ppv in June.

WWE Champion Randy Orton vs Batista. If you have been reading my Raw blogs, you know I dont care much for Batista. I do love the Legend Killer Randy Orton. The build up has been ok, thats being nice. I think the fans arent buying into this either because I have seen Raws' ratings the past couple of weeks. The match will be alright. Randy will carry Batista through most of the match. Batista builds momentum when "THE GAME" Triple H comes back. Triple H will take out Orton leading to a DQ and setting up an all evolution feud starting on Raw. HHH Orton Batista will happen in the ring before Summerslam.

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs Jeff Hardy. I want Hardy to win so bad. He got the title back at Armageddon in one of the best Triple Threat Matches Ive ever witnessed. Now, I want to see Jeff as a champion for longer than a month. I want to see if Jeff can build momentum and keep the fans interested as a World Champ. The bad thing is I never get what I want. Edge steals another victory. This feud will continue though. I believe Jeff will get the belt very soon though.

Thanks for reading. Be back next week.

J Call

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Small town guy from Iowa. I went to school in Dallas and graduated. I work for 105.3 KNOD radio station in Harlan Iowa as the news director. I love sports and wrestling. You can catch my thoughts on everything sports and wrestling on bigbadsportsdaddy.com