Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Money in the Bank Picks

My apologizes because this pick blog is going to be quick. The matches set up seem to have a really good story. This pay per view is going to dictate how the rest of the year is written. One MITB ladder match winner could cash in the very same night. Raw shook off my negativity and I think I will fork out the 45 bucks to order this bad boy. I don't need any more time because it's time to nail some pay per view picks.

Unified Tag Team Championship
The Dynasty (c) vs The Uso's
If you read my Raw blog and last weeks Building a Star blog, you would know I'm high on the Dynasty. Ok, John wrote about the Dynasty, I'm telling you I like them. This feud was written by lazy ass writers who didn't do a darn thing correct. This title defense should mean a lot more than what it does. For the sake of the tag titles, keep it on The Dynasty. I'm picking The Dynasty.

Diva Championship
Alicia Fox vs Eve
No hope for this contest. Give it back to Eve because Alicia sucks. They won't, Alicia keeps.

Women's Championship
Layla vs Kelly Kelly
Honestly, I don't care who wins. I don't think either of them are worthy of the Women's title. Neither can out wrestle McCool. I will say this has been a better story than Raw's Diva match. I'm taking Kelly Kelly to win.

Raw Money in the Bank Match
Mark Henry vs Morrison vs Orton vs Jericho vs Edge vs Bourne vs Dibiase vs Miz
Raw has the better Ladder match. Orton had the most amazing RKO on Raw so the momentum is there for the Viper to take the briefcase. We can cancel out Henry, Bourne and Miz. They are nice pieces but won't win. I would love to see Jericho take this match and get back on track. I don't see it. Edge has been pushed aside every week and has been barely noticed unless he's getting his butt kicked. That is why Edge will win.

Smackdown Money in the Bank Match
Christian vs McIntyre vs Hardy vs Kane vs Big Show vs Punk vs MVP vs Ziggler
I love seeing Christian and Hardy in this match. They along with Ziggler will steal the pay per view. I think we will see some sweet high spots with the big men. As in the Raw match, you can throw out guys like MVP, Hardy and Ziggler (as much as I like him). I know the WWE is looking at Kane in a different way after his first promo about the Taker. Punk has won 2 times and 3rd isn't the charm. Edge wins the Raw and his former partner in crime Captain Charisma Christian, YES CHRISTIAN finally gets the push he deserves.

World Championship
Rey Mysterio vs Jack Swagger
The ankle lock isn't original since Angle used it a ton. However, I like Swagger using it as it gives him something to use even on a guy like Big Show. Rey has been weak since winning the belt last month. Is he a one month wonder? Nope, the underdog finds a way to win.

WWE Championship Steel Cage
Sheamus (c) vs John Cena
Nexus will show up. I know you are shocked. You would have never seen it coming. Sheamus won the belt with the help of them at Fatal Four Way. I liked the way Raw ended with Sheamus helping Cena out. It was a way to believe Sheamus cared about Cena. His character isn't one to help out unless it's for his own cause. It will be because he keeps the belt and to end the show happily, Nexus starts beating them both up and Triple H returns.

J Call

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Small town guy from Iowa. I went to school in Dallas and graduated. I work for 105.3 KNOD radio station in Harlan Iowa as the news director. I love sports and wrestling. You can catch my thoughts on everything sports and wrestling on bigbadsportsdaddy.com